Questions about the Corona Virus in Michigan?
READ HERE: COVID POLICY
During these unprecedented times, Dr. Ward and About Dogs LLC are doing everything to continue to provide you high-quality canine behavioral services while keeping everyone as safe as possible. About Dogs LLC is following the recommendations put forth by the Department of Public Health in the state of Michigan and is also following CDC (Center for Disease Control) guidelines.
Dr. Ward is currently offering remote video appointments in place of in-person appointments for first-time clients. In-person, follow-up, returning appointments can be booked starting in July. However, this schedule can change as we get updated information about the virus in Michigan.
For in-person appointments:
- If you have had a fever, cough, or have shown signs of illness or have not felt well in the 14 days prior to our dog's appointment., contact Dr. Ward to re-schedule. There will not be a cancellation/change fee during this time.
- Masks must be worn by all parties attending the appointment.
- Social distancing will be practiced where feasibly possible.
- Dr. Ward will sanitize her hands at the beginning of the appointment and expects all participants to do the same.
- Appointments will need to take place outdoors (in a backyard, even your open garage, or other areas with good airflow).
Thank you for understanding these new procedures during this time. Working as a team, we can all get through this together!